- Consumers are no longer passive, they use the internet regularly to evaluate products and services…and, then tell others.
- Online Shopping is quick and Easy. Few had a budget for online ads in 1994, now almost everyone does.
- Customers and interested 3rd parties collaborate and can shape a company’s brand
- Company employees can without regard to time zone or location work together online.
- A web site can drive sales and/or increase traffic to a retail store or service.
- Web 2.0 technology allows for interaction while making borders and bounderies less relevant
- The same reasons you would do any marketing or advertising…to tell your story and create credibility. Today, nothing has more credibility than a good web site.
- Search Engines and Social Media represent the most powerful referral marketing program in the history of advertising.
- By having regular visitors to your web site, the perception of your company is enhanced
- The world is watching…